Design and Verification of Electrical installation
Course Code: 2396-01 Level 4
|Accreditations||City & Guilds|
This is a 5 day course including extensive course notes to enable you to design electrical installations in accordance to BS 7671.
There are no entry requirements for this exam but candidates should seriously consider taking City& Guilds 2391, 2393, 2394,2395 or 2382-12
- Lighting Design
- Design Current calculator
- Selection of protective devices
- Selection of correction factors
- Calculation of tabulated conductor current
- Selection of suitable conductor
- Calculation of voltage drop
- Evaluation of shock risks to conductors
- Evaluation of thermal risks to conduction
- Short circuit protection
- Earth fault protection
- Operation and Maintenance manuals
- 3 hour exam open book plus two assessments
- 1 project to complete
For further information or to book this course please call us on 01536 351 315 or 07739 748 212
Book This Course
Contact us today to book this course, find out our next available dates and any further details.
0845 880 8108
Alternatively, please complete the below form and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.