At TAQA, it is all about growing assertively and sustainably, exceeding customer expectations, becoming the employer of choice and bringing the utmost value to our shareholders, customers, and people.

TAQA is a Saudi joint stock company endorsed by the Ministry of Energy. The Public Investment Fund owns 54% of TAQA, while the remaining 46% is owned collectively by government agencies, joint stock companies, and several private and industrial investors representing a cross-section of the Saudi industrial community.